14 Cent FRITTERS
Source of Recipe
Eating Cheap - A cookbook by Peter Bendfeldt
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 cup complete pancake mix *
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups vegetable oil *
- * Available at most Dollar Stores
- Mix pancake mix and water together, untill all lumps are gone.
- Heat vegetable oil in a one quart sauce pan to 375º.
- Drop batter a teaspoon full at a time into hot oil.
- Cook first side until golden brown. Roll fritters over and cook second side until golden brown.
- Remove cooked fritters from oil with a slotted spoon. Place fritters in a paper grocery bag and shake off excess oil,or set on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Let oil in pan cool, strain and return to container.
Eating Cheap is a cookbook that has recipes to serve just one person.
Eating Cheap has not been published . . . yet!.