Quick Fiesta Chili
Source of Recipe
Campbell's Soup Company
Easy one meal dish the whole family will love.
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lbs. (500-759g) ground beef
- 2 cans (10oz/284ml each) Campbell's Fiesta Tomato Soup
- 1 can (19 oz/540ml) red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 tbsp./15ml) chili powder to taste
- Cook beef until browned at medium-high, in heavy-bottomed saucepan, stirring to separate meat. Drain fat.
- Add soup, kidney beans, onion, and chili powder. Heat to a boil stirring often.
- Simmer 20 minutes at low heat, stirring occasionally.
Preparation and Cooking Time: 30 minutes.