Baked Blueberry French Toast
Source of Recipe
2 slices=4 points
List of Ingredients
- 24 slices day old French bread
- 8oz rf cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup ff milk
- 1/2 cup rf sour cream
- 1/2 cup ff plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups egg sub
- 2 cups froz blueberries
- Place 12 slices of bread in a 13x9x2 baking dish coated with spray.
- In a blender, combine cream cheese, milk, sour cream, yogurt, syrup, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add egg sub; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour half of the egg mixture over bread; sprinkle with blueberries.
- Top with remaining bread and egg mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrig 30 min before baking.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 min.
- Uncover; bake 20-30 min longer.
- Let stand for 10 min.
- Dust with powder sugar.