Peanut Butter & Jelly French Toast
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 12 slices wheat bread
- 3/4 cup r.f. peanut butter
- 6 tbls jelly
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbls butter
- Spread peanut butter on 6 slices of bread; spread jelly on the other 6 slices of bread.
- Put one slice of each together to form sandwiches.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk and salt and mix together.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over med heat.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, coating well.
- Place in a skillet and brown both sides.
- Serve immediately.