Source of Recipe
2 fajitas with 4 tbls sour cream=6 points
List of Ingredients
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pd sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, halved & sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbls canola oil
- 8 fat free flour tortillas, warmed
- 8 oz fat free shredded cheddar
- 1-8oz fat free sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- In a large skillet, saute the veggies, salt and pepper in oil for 5-7 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup veggie mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese; fold in sides.
- Top with sour cream and salsa.