Speedy Stuffed Potatoes
Source of Recipe
1/2 stuffed potato=4 points
List of Ingredients
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 tbls butter, softened
- 2/3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 oz f.f. cheddar
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- When cool enough to handle, cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter.
- Stir in the sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into potato shells.
- Place on a plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 min.