Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 pd sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cans corn, drained
- 2 tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1 tsp basil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6 ff flour tortillas
- 8oz ff mexican
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 6 tbls ff sour cream
- In a large skillet coated with spray, saute the mushrooms and onions until tender.
- Add the corn, tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper; cook 2-3 min longer.
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon filling on half of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle veggie mixture with cheese and fold over tortilla.
- Lightly spray top of tortillas with spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 10-12 min.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.