Confetti Bean Salad
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 10 oz pkg frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded & finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- In a jar, combine the vinegar, oil, chili powder and sugar; shake well.
- Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrig overnight.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.