Refried Bean Soup
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1-28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1-31oz can fat free refried beans
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 tbls minced fresh cilantro
- 5 corn tortillas, cut into 1/2" strips
- Fat Free Sour Cream
- Reduced Fat Shredded Monterey
- In a large saucepan, bring the tomatoes, onion and garlic to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncover, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the refried beans, broth and cilantro; simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, if tortilla strips are desired, place strips on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 afo 12-15 min.
- Garnish soup with tortilla soups.
- Serve with sour cream and cheese.