Apple (or Cherry) Turnovers
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
8 Low Fat Crescent Rolls
1 can Apple (or Cherry) Pie Filling - No Sugar Added
10 packet Splenda
1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon (No cinnamon if using cherry filling)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the apple pie filling into a microwave safe container and cut the apple pieces into smaller pieces using kitchen scissors.
3. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
4. Stir in Splenda and cinnamon.
5. Set aside.
6. Spray a muffin pan with butter flavored non-stick cooking spray.
7. Separate the rolls and flatten each one with the palm of your hand until they're big enough to come half way up the well of the muffin tin.
8. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of apple filling onto each roll.
9. Bake for 10 minutes or until the Crescent Rolls are done. Be careful not to over bake.
10. Allow to cool slightly.