Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Source of Recipe
(Adding 3/4 cup raisins does not change the Points and makes them really, really good!)
List of Ingredients
1 box spice cake mix
15 oz can pure pumpkin
1/2 cup egg substitutes (or 2 egg whites, well beaten)
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Optional: 3/4 cup raisins or chocolate chips
1. Take out one rack from oven for cooling later.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Spray 24 muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Combine all ingredients with electric mixer.
5. Optional: Fold in raisins or chocolate chips.
6. Place a scant 1/3 cup of cake batter into each muffin well.
7. Bake for 20-22 minutes (look on back of box) or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
8. Cool on wire rack.