EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 or 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 4 oz pimentos (small jar)
- cooked rice
- Wrap one slice of bacon around a chicken breast. (you can use 4 or 5 breasts)
- Salt and pepper each breast. Place in the bottom of a crock pot.
- In a bowl, mix 8 oz. sour cream 1 can cream of chicken soup, pimentos and flour.
- Pour over chicken, cook on high 6 or 7 hours.
- If you want more gravy add another can of cream of chicken soup instead of 1 can.
- Pour over rice.