Corn and Salsa Meatloaf
Source of Recipe
This Southwestern style meatloaf comes from Ortega. This is my slightly modified version.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour
List of Ingredients
- 1 (16 oz.) jar of any style mild salsa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn kernels
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Grease 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- COMBINE salsa, eggs and tortilla chips in large bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add beef, corn and chiles. Mix gently until just combined. Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- BAKE for 60 minutes or until cooked through.