Crunchy Curried Chicken
Source of Recipe
Quick Cooking, Jan/Feb 1998
Try this if you have leftover ham and chicken (or turkey) on hand.
List of Ingredients
- 4 1/2 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can waterchestnuts, 8 oz; drained and chopped
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (10 oz); undiluted
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp curry powder (1/8 to 1/4 tsp)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Place rice in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chicken, ham and water chestnuts.
- Combine next six ingredients; pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with almonds; bake 5 minutes longer.
Per serving: 211 Calories (kcal); 22g Total Fat; (86% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 13mg Cholesterol; 398mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates