Source of Recipe
My friend Ann A.
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans of mexicorn
- 2 - 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- coarse ground black pepper to taste
- Saute onion and bell pepper in olive oil.
- Mix rice, corn, soup, onion, bell pepper, black pepper and 1 1/3 cups cheese.
- Put in a casserole dish, sprinkle remaining cheese on top & sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly.