Glorified Mac and Cheese
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (103/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimento, drained
- ¼ c. chopped onion
- ¼ c. chopped green bell pepper
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. gound black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and return to saucepan. Stir in cheese, soup, mayonaise, pimento, onion, bellpepper, salt and black pepper. Transfer to a 1½ quart casserole.
- Bake covered for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings