Source of Recipe
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/4 pounds)
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
3 slices (1 ounce each) lean ham, cut into halves
3 slices (1 ounce each) reduced-fat Swiss cheese, cut into halves
nonstick cooking spray
1/4 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
3 cups hot cooked rice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Pound chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap to 1/4-inch thickness
using flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Brush mustard on 1 side of each chicken breast.
4. Layer 1 slice each of ham and cheese over mustard.
5. Roll up each chicken breast from short end.
6. Secure with wooden picks.
7. Spray tops of chicken rolls with cooking spray.
8. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
9. Arrange chicken rolls in 11X7-inch baking pan.
11.Bake 10 minutes.
13.Bake about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
14.Stir parsley into rice.
15.Serve with chicken.
Calories 290 % calories from fat 17% Total Fat 5 g Sat. Fat 2 g Protein 29 g Carbohydrates 27 g Cholesterol 70 mg Sodium 442 mg Dietary Fiber 1 g Dietary exchanges: 1-1/2 Starch 3 Meat