Far East Crab Cakes
Source of Recipe
2 6-oz cans lump crabmeat, drained
1/2 cup water chestnuts, finely chop
1/4 cup soft breadcrumbs
1 tbsp plus 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp dark sesame oil
3 tbsp reduced-caloire mayonnaise
Vegetable cooking spray
Lemon wedges (optional)
Green onion fan (optional)
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
2. Shape crabmeat mixture into 8 patties.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
4. Add crabmeat patties, and cook 6 to= 8 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
5. Transfer to a serving platter.
6. If desired, garnish with lemon wedges and green onion fan.