Grilled Chicken w/Savory Summer Vegies
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1/4 c. Kraft Special Collection Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing: divided
- 1 zucchini, cut in chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 c. chopped asparagus
- ½ red onion, cut in chunks
- Preheat grill to med-high heat. Brush chicken with 2T. of the dressing. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, poke holes in botton of a disposable aluminum foil pan. Toss vegetables with remaing 2 T. dressing. Place in prepared pan.
- Grill chicken until cooked through and vegetables until crisp tender (about 20 minutes).
- Makes 4 servings
- Cal, 200, fat 6g., chol 75mg, sodium 240 mg,carb 8g
You can also use a grill pan instead of using foil pan with holes in it.