Skillet Chicken Primavera
Source of Recipe
4 TysonŽ Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing, divided
1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons nonfat milk
12 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
1 package frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower blend, 16 oz.
1 medium tomato, chopped
1. Bring salted water to boil in a large deep pot. Add pasta; simmer 8 minutes. Add frozen vegetables. Return to simmer; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and vegetables are hot. Drain; keep hot.
2. Blend sour cream, Parmesan, 1/3 cup Italian dressing and milk in a small bowl.
3. Wash hands. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips. Wash hands. Combine chicken and remaining Italian dressing in a bowl.
4. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F).
5. In large bowl, combine pasta/vegetable mixture, chicken, sour cream mixture and tomato; toss to coat.