Source of Recipe
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 teaspoons butter
1. On hard surface with meat mallet, lightly pound chicken to 1/4-inch.
2. Press lemon-pepper seasoning evenly on both sides of chicken.
3. In large fryingpan, pour oil and heat to medium temperature.
4. Add chicken and cook, turning once, about 7 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
5. Remove chicken to warm serving platter (keep warm) In medium bowl, mix together vinegar, broth and garlic; add to fryingpan; Cook over medium-high heat (scraping up brown meat bits) about 2 minutes or until mixture is reduced and syrupy.
6. Add butter; stir to melt.
7. Place chicken on serving dish and spoon sauce over chicken.
8. Garnish with parsley sprigs and cherry tomatoes.
carb: 1.4 per serving