Source of Recipe
1 teaspoon olive oil
12 ounces lean boneless sirloin steak trimmed and cut into strips
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth , divided
1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
1 clove garlic , minced
1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
4 ounces wide egg noodles
1/4 cup light sour cream
1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1 teaspoon dried dill
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add beef;saute until browned, about 2 minutes. Place on a plate.
2. In same skillet over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms and 1/4 cup of broth for 5 minutes. Add the onion and garlic; saute for 3 minutes. stir in paprika until well blended. Add the remaining broth; cook for 4 minutes.
3. While the mushroom mixture is simmering, cook noodles according to package directions, but do not add salt.
4. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and yogurt. Mix well; set aside. Return the beef and any accumulated juices from plate to skillet; reduce heat to low and stir gently. Stir sour cream mixture into skillet; heat through.
5. Drain the noodles in a colander. Place on serving plates and top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with dill and serve immediately.
Calories: 265.7 (24.1% from fat)