Source of Recipe
This is a 5 star recipe.
List of Ingredients
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 t. olive oil
- 2 c. chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (14Żoz.) cans Italian style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups fat free, reduced sodium chichen broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can cannellii beans, undrained
- ╝ c. fresh parsely, chopped
- 1 t. dried basil
- ╝ t. black pepper
- 4 ounces ditalini, uncooked
- Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add oil and heat over medium high heat til hot.
- Add onion and garlic; saute for 5 minutes or til onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, chicken broth, beans, parsely, basil and pepper.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and continue to simmer, covered for about 10 minutes or til pasta is tender.
- Serves 8