Source of Recipe
Taste of Home Magazine
List of Ingredients
- 1 can (6oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6oz) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 2 C. Water
- 2 liters Cherry soda, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Lemon and Lime Slices
- In a blender, combine concentrates and pineapple; cover and blend until smooth. Pour into gallon size container; stir in water. Store in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, pour mixture into punch bowl, add sodas. Garnish with lemon and lime slices.
- 6 quarts.