Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 C. Chocolate Syrup
- 1/3 C. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 C. Crisp Rice Cereal
- 1/4 C. Sour Cream
- 1 Qt. Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, softened
- Coat bottom and sides of 8-inch pie plate with butter.
- Combine chocolate syrup and chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH until hot, about 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup of chocolate mixture.
- Combine remaing chocolate mixture and cereal in a medium bowl and mix to coat cereal. Press mixture over bottom and sides of pie plate. Freeze until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Combine reserved chocolate mixture and sour cream in a small bowl and mix well. Spread half the ice cream in the prepared pie crust, drizzle with half the sour cream mixture. Top with remaining ice cream and drizzle with remaining sour cream mixture. Freeze pie, covered, until firm about 1 hour.
- Serves 6-8.
Could use any ice cream flavor.