Jell-o Strawberry Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/4 C. apple juice
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 3 tbs. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Strawberry jell-o
- 1 pint strawberries, halved
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Heat juice, sugar, and cornstarch over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, add jello. Stir 2 minutes until dissolved.
- Place strawberries in bottom of crust. Pour jello mixture over strawberries.
- Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- 8 servings.