Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 C. sliced peeled apples (about 3 medium)
- 3/4 C. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C. flour
- 1/2 C. rolled oats
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/3 cup cold butter or margarine
- Place apples in greased 8-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and allspice; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm.
- 4-6 servings.
Excellent with Vanilla Ice cream, Cream, or milk.