Lemon Mousse with Strawberry Sauce
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 C. boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8 serving size) Lemon gelatin
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 C. cold apple juice
- 3/4 C. ice cubes
- 1 tub (8oz) cool whip, thawed
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed, pureed in blender
- Stir boiling water into gelatin and lemon peel in large bowl at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Mix apple juice and ice to make 1 3/4 cups. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice.
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk. Pour into serving bowl or individual dishes or molds.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Serve with Strawberry sauce.
- 10 servings.