Source of Recipe
Adapted from Mueller's.
List of Ingredients
- three quarter cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked, drained
- one quarter cup chopped onion
- one pound imitation crab meat, each piece cup in half
- In large bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar or apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Add elbow macaroni (cooked and drained), onion and imitation crab meat; toss to coat well. Cover; chill. Serve on a bed of lettuce if desired.
- Yield 4 generous servings