Apple or Cherry Tortilla Dessert
List of Ingredients
l can pie filling ( your choice)
6 flour tortillas (med. size)
l c. sugar
l c. water
l stick butter
1. Preheat oven to 325degress.
2. Grease a square casserole dish
3. Put sugar, water, and butter in microwave to melt; stir.
4. Spoon pie filling onto the center of tortillas and roll like enchiladas
5. Place seam side down in greased casserole dish
6. Pour sugar, water and butter mixture over the rolled tortillas
7. Bake about 20 minutes until sauce is bubbly and edges of tortillas are barely brown.
8. Serve warm with ice cream.