Nacho Cheese Chicken Chowder
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
* 2 14.5-oz. cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
* 1 10.75-oz. can condensed nacho cheese soup
* 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen whole kernel corn (2 cups)
* Shredded Mexican-style or cheddar cheese
In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, stir together chicken, undrained tomatoes, soup, and corn.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Sprinkle each serving with cheese. Makes 6 servings.