Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter Brownies
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
3/4 c. ff sweetened condensed milk, DIVIDED!
1/4 c. butter or stick margarine
, melted and cooled
1/4 c. ff milk
1 pkg (18.25 oz) Devil's Food Cake Mix
1 large egg white, lightly beaten
1 (7-oz) jar of marshmallow crème (fluff in New England)
1/2 c. peanut butter morsels
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine 1/4 c. condensed milk, butter, and next 3 ingredients (butter through egg white) in a bowl.
3. BATTER WILL BE VERY STIFF
4. Coat bottom of 13 x 9 pan with Cooking Spray. Press 2/3 of the batter into the bottom of the pan using "floured" hands. Pat evenly. Layer will be thin. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
5. Combine 1/2 c. condensed milk with the marshmallow crème. Stir in morsels. Spread this mixture over the brownie layer.
6. Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over the marshmallow mixture. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
7. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
Calories: 176, Fat - 5 g, Fiber .8g, CALC-30mg, protein - 2.6g, carb - 29.9g
4 points each