Cheesy Ranch Potato Skins
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 med unpeeled baking potatoes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs. bacon bits
- Ranch dressing
- Pierce potatoes with fork. Arrange potatoes
about 1 inch apart in circle on paper towel.
Microwave uncovered on high 8-10 min or until
tender. Cut potatoes lengthwise into fourths.
Carefully scoop out pulp leaving 1/4-inch shells.
Discard or save leftover potato pulp.
- Set oven to broil. Place potato shells, skin
sides down, on rack in broiler pan. Cover with
thin layer of butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
Broil with tops 4-5 inches from heat about 5 min
or until crisp and brown.
- Sprinkle chicken and cheese over potato
shells. Broil about 30 sec or until cheese is
melted. Sprinkle with bacon bits. Serve hot with