Tomato, Basil and Couscous Salad
Source of Recipe
TOH (shared by Redsoxmom)
List of Ingredients
* 2 1/4 cups canned chicken broth
* 1 10-ounce box couscous
* 1 cup chopped green onions
* 1 cup (generous) diced seeded plum tomatoes
* 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
* 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
* Cherry tomatoes, halved
Bring broth to boil in medium saucepan. Add couscous. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Fluff with fork. Cool.
Mix all ingredients except cherry tomatoes into couscous. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Chill.) Garnish with cherry tomatoes.