Brownie Pie 2
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
BROWNIE PIE RECIPE
( Pillsbury Bake-Off Winner )
1 (9") pie crust
1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (15.1-oz) pkg Hot Fudge Swirl Brownie Mix
1/4 cup oil
2 tablespoons water
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2) In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 egg. Beat until smooth. Reserve hot fudge packet from the brownie mix for the topping.
3) In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon of water and 2 eggs. Beat 50 strokes with a spoon.
4) Spread 1/2 cup of the brownie mixture in the bottom of the pie crust. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the brownie layer and smooth carefully. Top with remaining brownie mixture - spread evenly and sprinkle on pecans.
5) Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until center is puffed (it may have cracks in it). Cover edges of crust with foil if it browns too fast.
6) Heat the hot fudge packet in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in 1 tablespoon of water and drizzle over the top of the pie. Cool 3 hours and store in the refrigerator.