Lite 'n Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
2 pk unflavored gelatin
2 tbsp cold water
2 1/4 cup lowfat evaporated milk; undiluted & divided
16 oz can solid pack pumpkin
6 tbsp dark brown sugar; packed or low-cal sweetener equivalent
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In medium bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, heat 1 cup of the evaporated milk to just boiling.
3. Slowly stir hot milk into gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
4. Mix in remaining evaporated milk, the pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla; set aside.
5. Spray 10-inch glass pie plate with non-stick vegetable coating. Pourmixture into pie plate; chill until firm.