Source of Recipe
* 1 7-inch Boboli pizza crust
* 2 tbsp. olive oil
* 2 tbsp. Romano cheese
* 2-3 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
* 6 pieces of roasted red peppers (from a jar)
* 4 tbsp. chopped artichoke hearts (packed in water, not oil)
* 2 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
* 2 oz. grated provolone cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Brush the top of the pizza crust with olive oil.
Sprinkle on Romano cheese and basil.
Cut the roasted peppers into small strips, about 1 inch wide, and arrange them on the crust.
Top with artichoke hearts, then sprinkle with mozzarella and provolone cheese.
Bake on a cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and turning golden.
Posted by Homebound on June 01, 1998