Mocha Pie 2
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 8 inch pie shell
1/2 cup Butter
3/4 cup Sugar
1 Square unsweetened chocolate, Melted
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1- 1/2 tablespoons Instant coffee grounds
1/2 cup Cream for whipping
1. Prepare 8-inch pastry shell.
2. Cream butter in medium-size bowl and gradually add sugar, creaming
well after each addition.
3. Cool melted chocolate; blend into butter-sugar mixture with instant
coffee and vanilla.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating VERY WELL after each addition. (Use
an electric beater or mixer, for you'll need to beat in each egg 5 minutes
to make mixture creamy, thick, and fluffy.)
5. Turn into baked pastry shell; chill 1 - 2 hours. Just before serving,
whip cream and garnish pie.