Quick Bisquick Apple Cobbler
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 tb Cornstarch
1 tb Sugar
1/8 ts Ground cinnamon
3/4 c Water
2 md Apples, tart, pared, sliced
3/4 c Biscuit mix (see recipe)
2 tb Process American cheese - shredded
3 tb Water
1. Pre-heat oven TO 400F.
2. Mix cornstarch, sugar, and cinnamon in saucepan. Add
3/4 cup water and mix well. Add apples.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid
thickens and apples just begin to soften--about 6 minutes.
4. Pour into 1-quart casserole.
5. Stir biscuit mix and cheese together. Add 3 tablespoons
water and mix well. Spread on top of apple mixture.
6. Bake until top is lightly browned--about 30 minutes.