Source of Recipe
* 4 pieces flat bread or pitas
* 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
* 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
* 3/4 cup crumbled Feta
* 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
* 1/2 cup plain yogurt
* 1 small cucumber, diced
* 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
1. Heat oven to 200° F. Wrap the bread in foil and place in oven.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, Feta, and olives.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oregano, thyme, pepper, 1 ½ teaspoons of the vinegar, and the lemon juice. Slowly add 4 tablespoons of the oil, whisking constantly until incorporated.
4. Pour 2 ½ tablespoons of the vinaigrette over the tomato mixture, toss, and set aside. Add the chicken to the remaining vinaigrette, toss, and set aside.
5. Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer the chicken (without the liquid) to the skillet and heat, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill, and the remaining vinegar. Spread the bread with the yogurt sauce and top with chicken and tomato salad. Fold in half, if desired.