This was my mother's recipe. I can remember helping her roll the cookies. This was a real treat at Christmas time.
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 lb. margerine (can use butter)
- 2 cups flour
- 6 rounded tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix in order given.
- Roll in palm of hand to size of walnut. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Roll in powdered sugar while still warm.
- Store in tightly sealed container.
You can roll into log shappes and curve to make crecents.