TOW PATH COFFEE
Source of Recipe
Jim Schnobrich (friend)
This is a popular drink around Bucks County in the cold winter months!
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup hot (strong) coffee (or hot espresso)
- 2 Tbsp Kahlua
- 1/2 cup Sambucca
- 1 1/2 tsp brandy
- Shaved chocolate or cinnamon
- Scald milk in a heavy small saucepan.
- Whisk HOT milk until frothy.
- Combine the coffe, liqueurs and brandy.
- Divide between mugs and spoon on the frothy milk
- Garnish with shaved chocolate or a shke of cinnamon
The Bucks County version of IRISH COFFEE!