Source of Recipe
Chris Daniel (friend)
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 3 3/4 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 6oz package semi sweet cohocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- In the top of a double boiler over med heat combine 1/2 cup butter, cocoa, sugar and vanilla.
- Stir until butter is melted.
- Add one beaten egg
- Stir until thickened (about 3 minutes)
- Add graham crackers and coconut - mix well
- Press into a greased 9x9 pan
- Cream together 1/2 cup butter, milk, pudding mix and powdered sugar.
- Beat until fluffy, then spread over the crust.
- Chill until firm
- in the top of a clean double boiler, over low heat stir together chocolate chips and 2 tbsp butter until melted.
- Cool slightly and spread over pudding layer.
- Chill until set
- Cut into small bars