Three Cheese Lasagna
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound green spinach lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 6 TBSP flour
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2-oz. (1/2 cup)gruyere cheese, grated
- 2-oz. (1/2 cup)reduced-fat mozzarella, grated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- dash nutmeg
- Prepare green lasagna noodles according to package directions. Rinse in cold water.
- In large saucepan, melt the margarine over low heat. Stir in the flour. Heat for 1 minute. Gradually stir in the milk, stirring constantly until thick. Add the cheeses, salt, pepper and nutmeg to sauce; stir until cheeses melt. Spray a deep casserole dish with generous amount of cooking spray. Add alternating layers of lasagna and sauce. Finish with a layer of sauce. Wrap with foil; label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Uncover and sprinkle with a light dusting of Parmesan cheese. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- PER SERVING: 625.8 cals; 24.8 g fat; 27.8 g protein; 72.7 g carbs; 95 mg chol