Cowboy Cookie Mix In A Jar
Source of Recipe
Phyllis, All Recipes
List of Ingredients
- 1 and 1/3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Layer the ingredients in a 1 quart jar in the order given. Press each layer firmly in place before adding the next layer.
- Include a card with the following instructions:
- Cowboy Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine, 1 egg, and 1 tsp of vanilla. Stir in the entire contents of the jar. You may need to use your hands to finish mixing. Shape into walnut sized balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven. Transfer from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.