Spiced Orange Iced Tea
Makes six 8oz servings.
List of Ingredients
- 6 cups cold water, divided in half
- 3 - 2" cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 tsp whole cloves
- 10 tea bags
- 1 - 6oz can concentrated orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 orange, sliced
- Combine 3 cups of cold water, cinnamon sticks and cloves in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil; remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Brew for 5 minutes; remove bags and strain mixture.
- Add remaining 3 cups of cold water, orange juice and sugar, mixing well.
- Serve over ice cubes and garnish with orange slices.