Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cups shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbls. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup chopped cherries
- 2 1/2 cups corn flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 375*
- Sift together-Flour, Baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- Add shortening, sugar then cream.
- Blend in eggs. add milk, vanilla.
- Blend in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add: nuts, dates, and cherries.
- Mix Well. Shape into balls, using a level Tbls. of dough for each cookie.
- Crush corn flakes and roll each in it.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and add 1/4 cherry on top.
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes