This is a recipe I got from a ladies' group I used to belong to. I make this recipe every time we have a gathering. It's great on Triscuit Crackers!
List of Ingredients
- 1 8 ounce can of artichoke hearts (paked in water)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons margarine
- Saute onions in the margarine until tender.
- Drain artichokes, and slice with a knife to separate.
- Mix all ingredients together and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Best when served warm.