List of Ingredients
- 1 pound round steak, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 8 ounce carton sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- Thinly slice steak. Melt 2 table spoons of butter in a skillet. Saute onions and mushrooms until tender. Set aside. Add the remainder of butter, and brown the meat. Remove, and wipe out the pan. Pour the carton of sour cream into the pan and heat slowly. (Boiling the sour cream will make it runny.) When the sour cream starts to melt, add the worcestershire sauce. Return the meat, onions, and mushrooms to the pan. Serve with not buttered noodles.
I serve this with hot buttered noodles, a tossed salad, and some crusty bread.
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION