Grilled New Potatoes and Asparagus
This is fabulous with the Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken
List of Ingredients
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 6 small new red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- Heat grill. In a large shallow bowl, combine 1 T oil, 1/4 t of saltand 1/4 t lemon pepper seasoning. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place in grill basket. When read6y to grill, place grill basket on gas grill over medium heat (or coals). Cook 15 minutes, shaking grill basket occasionally to turn and mix potatoes. Meanwhile, place asparagus spears in same shallow bowl. Add remaining olive oil, salt, and lemon pepper seasoning, toss to coat.
- Add asparagus to potatoes in grill basket. Cook about 10 minutes or until potatoes and asparagus are tender, shaking basket occasionally to turn and mix veggies.